Call for Nominations
The Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries will be offering Blocks in the Deep Water acreage via a round of Competitive Bidding in the third Quarter of 2020. Please find an invitation to nominate acreage as well as the 2020 Deep Water Nomination Map with corresponding listing for the open deep water acreage for your review.
The following are some general guidelines for our Nomination Process:
1. All open acreage within Trinidad and Tobago’s deep water, as highlighted on the map, are eligible for nomination.
2. Nominations are open from March 2nd to June 30th 2020.
3. Companies are invited to nominate any number of blocks at any time during this period.
4. The nominations should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via letter to:
Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries,
Level 26, Tower C,
International Waterfront Centre,
#1 Wrightson Road, Port-of-Spain
Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
5. Questions regarding the nomination process can be sent via email to email@example.com or the Ministry’s staff can be contacted as follows:
Senior Geologist (Ag.)
225-4EEI ext. 2360
Senior Geophysicist (Ag.)
225-4EEI ext. 2371