The focus of the Contract Management Division is the management of Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) and Exploration and Production (E&P) licences by ensuring reporting and compliance. All licences/contracts are dealt with in this Division to ensure experts are assigned to each of the operators and a single point of contact. This Division comprises a technically skilled multi-disciplinary team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Appraisal of exploration and development programmes.
- Administration of technical aspects of contracts e.g. Geophysical/Geological Surveys and Reports, Drilling Programmes and Development Plans.
- Interfaces with Resource Management Division and Commercial Evaluation Division.
- Single points of contact for energy companies.
Objectives (Work Plan):
- Maximise GORTT’s revenues
- Strengthen MEEI’s capability to monitor energy companies
- Strengthen industry compliance
- Increase oil & gas production
- Administrate field development and improvement (drilling, production etc.)
- Geophysical/Geological coverage of licensed blocks
- Maintenance of statistical data base