LNG & Gas Exports Division
To identify and evaluate opportunities for the creation of value along all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain and develop policies and strategies to maximise sustainable benefits to the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Review, identify and quantify value options with respect to gas production and utilisation.
- Develop policy and strategic initiatives to maximise value creation and to optimise returns to the country.
- Track and benchmark value derived from Natural Gas and related products in accordance with contractual arrangements along value chain.
- Ensure Supply/Demand Balance is maintained along the gas value chain.
- Ensure integrity, availability and optimal utilisation of infrastructure (pipelines and facilities) for the production, transportation and utilisation of Gas and related products along the value chain.