Call for Nominations
The Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries will be offering Onshore Blocks via a round of Competitive Bidding, in the fourth Quarter of 2021. Please find an invitation to nominate acreage, as well as the 2021 Onshore Nomination Map with the corresponding listing for the open Onshore acreage.
The following are some general guidelines for our Nomination Process:
1. Blocks eligible for nomination are as follows:
- Buenos Ayres
- Charuma A
- Charuma B
- Cory D
- Cory F
- South West Peninsula
- South West Peninsula – Erin Bay
- South West Peninsula – Islote Bay
2. The period of Nominations is open from September 27th, 2021 to November 5th, 2021.
3. Companies are invited to nominate any number of blocks at any time during this period.
4. Nominations should be submitted via email to email@example.com or via letter to:
Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries,
Level 26, Tower C,
International Waterfront Centre,
#1 Wrightson Road, Port-of-Spain
Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
5. We appreciate any feedback you may have and invite you to contact us to discuss. Questions or comments regarding any aspect of our upcoming 2021 Onshore Competitive Bidding Round can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Ministry’s staff can be contacted as follows:
Senior Geologist (Ag.)
225-4EEI ext. 2360
Senior Geophysicist (Ag.)
225-4EEI ext. 2371